Public Relations Management
a system that helps companies manage their public relations activities. A PRM platform is a software tool that helps organizations manage their public relations efforts, including media relations, content creation, and crisis management.
A PRM platform typically includes features such as:
- Media database: A tool for storing contact information for journalists, bloggers, and other influencers.
- Press release distribution: A tool for distributing press releases to media outlets and tracking coverage.
- Media monitoring: A tool for tracking mentions of a company or brand in the news and on social media.
- Content creation: A tool for creating and managing content such as press releases, blog posts, and social media updates.
- Crisis management: A tool for creating and managing crisis communication plans and tracking mentions of a company or brand in the news during a crisis.
PRM platforms can be beneficial for companies as they allow for the centralization of PR activities, better coordination among teams, improved communication with journalists and influencers, and more efficient tracking of results.
PRM platforms are used by organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. They can be used by organizations in any industry, but are particularly useful for companies that need to manage a large volume of press releases, news coverage, and media contacts.
- Abbreviation: PRM