With branches in the USA, Israel, Germany, France and Latin America, ActiveTrail helps businesses of all shapes and sizes, across the globe, to nurture relationships with their clientele. Since starting as a project internally, the company has become a leading, multi-channel email service provider, offering an advanced marketing platform.
ActiveTrail Email Marketing Platform Features Include
- Email Marketing – Easily build striking, mobile responsive email campaigns. They’re extensive tool includes triggers, contact management, image editor, birthday campaigns, bounce management, user permissions, reports & analytics, domain keys & sender ID, compliance with anti-spam laws, multiple subject lines, symbols in subject lines, media Server, dynamic contact groups, RSS campaigns, automatic removals.
- Marketing Automation – Build visual and personalized automated customer journeys.
- A/B Testing – email a limited number of recipients at first and examining their responses.
- Landing Pages Creation – Create professional landing pages better at converting leads.
- Personalization – adjust titles, content, and even the images in your emails to suit each client or group of recipients.
- SMS Software – Send text messages online to your customers, leads and employees
- Online Surveys – Get real-time, reliable and critical feedback from your customers
- Integrations – Integrate your email marketing with popular apps and services, or develop your own with their REST API and Webhooks. Productized integrations include Google Analytics, Zapier, Salesforce, Optimove, PayPal, Cashcow, Facebook Leads, Personalics, and a WordPress Plugin.
Disclosure: We are an affiliate of ActiveTrail
Discover how data management platforms can enable marketers to tackle growing data challenges, create powerful customer insights, and set up marketing campaigns that will increase revenues and significantly decrease wasted effort.