The Economist Group has done quite a thorough survey and analysis of B2B attitudes and produced this infographic with the results. With each question, there’s a comparison of business veterans versus the next generation of business buyers. It’s interesting to see the significant gap between the two.
In reviewing the gaps, there are some fascinating differences
- Business veterans find research reports more helpful by a whopping 35%!
- Business veterans, by 26%, spend at least four hours per week perusing business content.
- Business veterans are 25% more likely to find whitepapers more helpful.
- Business veterans are 23% more likely to be turned off by content that sounds like a sales pitch.
- Business veterans are 22% more likely to prefer content in the form of articles.
Perhaps not surprising, young business people favor video content (by 9%) than the average business veteran. This is even more evidence of the infinite array of customer journeys that content marketers are challenged with.Click to Open Full Size