Much of the complexity of working with Native Advertising networks is the difficulty of working across ad networks and their tools to measure, compare, create, optimize, and scale your native advertising.
Brax: Manage Native Ads All In One Place
Brax is a native advertising platform for bulk management, unified reporting, and rule-based goal optimization across sources. Brax streamlines content syndication across Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent, Content.ad, and others. With Brax, you’re able to measure campaign performance with existing engagement, conversion, and sales data to automate budget, bid, and make publisher adjustments. You can connect multiple accounts to manage multiple brands while adding multiple users with access permissions.
Brax enables you to:
- One Dashboard, All Your Accounts – Connect multiple accounts to manage dozens of brands, campaigns, and channels, including Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo, Revcontent, and Content.ad. Then compare performance across channels.
- Bulk-Adjust Budgets, Bids, & More – Update ALL of your campaigns at once. Brax’s Native Power Editor allows you to change any aspect of your campaigns (in a familiar spreadsheet-style editor) for much faster launching and optimization.
- Optimize Automatically Based On Performance – Set a few simple rules, and Brax will optimize your ad performance for you. You can adjust around any KPI, from “time on site” to “cost per action” — meaning it’s dead-simple to pause ads with low engagement, reward good placements, exclude bad placements, and much more.
- Test Creative Across Campaigns and Networks – A/B test creative variations for each piece of content across campaigns and networks.
- Make Decisions Based on Trackable, Trustworthy Data – Say goodbye to dirty data from human error, and wasted media spend based on faulty assumptions. With Brax, you define your tracking tags once for accurate, consistent data forever. Use macros to dynamically insert campaign name, ad ID, and publisher ID.
- Manage Team Access and Permissions – Seamlessly manage multiple users and permission levels. Allow access by role, organization, or campaign. View activity by user so you can see who did what when, and remove access without changing passwords.
- Measure the True ROAS of Your Native Advertising – Brax gives you a better understanding of how native as a whole performs for your company. Import and integrate data from your existing systems, including Google Analytics — and see performance across campaigns, content, and publishers any time you want.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate for Brax and I’m using their affiliate link throughout this article.