Just today I was working with a client who had fantastic articles that were attracting a lot of attention their site. The engagement was good, and the content was driving organic traffic, but there was just one problem. The company didn't have any type of call-to-action to drive the lead through to their sales team.
Optimally, they needed a call-to-action that opened the visitor to a highly relevant landing page that helps push the visitor along the customer journey – from awareness to engagement, to curiosity, trust, and through to conversion. Without a means for lead capture, why work so hard on content?
A marketing automation platform I've always respected in the industry has been Infusionsoft. Their drag and drop builder led the industry, providing a logical, simple way for marketers to ensure they were properly segmenting traffic and providing measured and tested actions that would provide a clear path for visitors to convert into leads, and perhaps even leads into customers.
Infusionsoft announced the launch of its New Landing Pages enabling users to publish beautifully designed, mobile responsive pages that convert in minutes. The new product includes a drag and drop builder, pre-designed templates, and competitive page load speeds.
We recently surveyed 3,500 customers and 90 percent said landing pages play an important role in their small business,” said Infusionsoft. However, most small businesses don’t have the time or resources to code and design professional-looking landing pages. With our New Landing Pages, small businesses can now publish beautiful, modern-looking pages that convert, with effortless customization and extremely fast page loads, ensuring visitors will have an engaging customer experience on any device. Infusionsoft Vice President of Product, Rupesh Shah
You can check out a sample landing page built in Infusionsoft here.
Infusionsoft Landing Pages Key Features and Benefits:
- Landing page templates – Users have access to a variety of high converting landing page templates specific to their industries, giving them best practices and inspiration for their own pages.
- Drag and drop landing page builder – Building landing pages couldn’t be easier with a drag and drop builder. Adding content blocks, adjusting the layouts, and changing features are as simple as point and click. Users can create and launch a page in minutes, not hours.
- Royalty free images – Users have access to thousands of royalty-free images to add visual appeal. They can now spend less time looking for quality images on stock photography sites and instead pick an image from a wide selection of free stock photography available right in the builder.
- Fast Page Load Speed – It’s proven that faster loading pages convert better. Users can make the most of every lead with the industry's fastest loading times, ranking 99 on Google’s page speed insights.
- Mobile Responsive Landing Pages – Engaging user experiences on any device – anytime: 70% of #mobile searches lead to action on websites within one hour, which is why the New Landing Pages automatically convert to mobile or desktop-friendly views.
- Improved SEO – Responsive pages perform better in search engine rankings, so users will also be able to increase traffic with improved SEO.
- No Additional Cost – Users can stop paying extra for third-party tools because Landing Pages is included at no extra cost in their Infusionsoft subscription.
What Infusionsoft customers had to say about the New Landing Pages
I love the new Landing Page tool in Infusionsoft! There’s a good template base and it’s so easy to customize in just a few minutes of your time. I also love how you can publish it online directly from Infusionsoft to your social media and has a simple code to enter on a web page to add it to your website! Cheryl Thacker, Successful Coaches
Infusionsoft simplifies sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The platform combines CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce, and payments solutions with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations, and partners. Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth.