Being a partner in the Salesforce ecosystem has been an incredible experience, but the negotiation process for creating, sending, and updating our statements of work has been quite an undertaking. I sometimes think I’m spending more time writing statements of work than I am actually doing the work itself!
Not to mention, each company has its own internal style, level of detail needed, and process for collaborating and approving sales documents. As a marketer and not a sales representative, I’m never enthusiastic when my sales team says, “Did you get that SOW done so I can send it over?”.
PandaDoc: Document Automation Software
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software that streamlines the process of creating, approving, and eSigning proposals, quotes, and contracts.
With PandaDoc, business benefits include:
- Create sales documents in no time – create stunning proposals, interactive quotes, or contracts in minutes with PandaDoc’s drag-and-drop editor and one-click uploads.
- Collect eSignatures with every plan – automate signing flows and provide a flawless customer experience for accepting a proposal or signing a contract on any device.
- Simplify approvals and negotiations – Enable collaboration with internal and external reviewers with approval flows, redlining, version tracking, and commenting.
In March, PandaDoc launched a free electronic signature product to enable businesses to easily get deals done during the COVID-19 pandemic and address the urgent need for touchless transactions. The market responded with tens of thousands of signups and product usage at twice the average rate.
With PandaDoc, you have all the features you need from proposal through collection:
- Proposals – Simplify the process to create proposals.
- Quotes – Create interactive, error-free quotes.
- Contracts – Create contracts fast with pre-approved templates.
- eSignatures – Save time and keep deals moving with eSignatures.
- Payments – Collect payments with signatures to get paid in as little as two days.
Today, it’s not enough to just offer eSignatures. The full value is found before, during, and after the signature with document workflows, insights, speed, and the end-user experience. The market doesn’t want a single-feature application. PandaDoc leads the market by focusing on an all-in-one solution that incorporates electronic signatures along with other essential document automation innovations, while continuing to always put our customers first.
Mikita Mikado, CEO and Co-Founder for PandaDoc
As well, PandaDoc offers integrations to all of your other internal systems for customer relationship management, contact management, administration, billing, storage, or payment:
- CRM – Salesforce & SalesforceIQ, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Zoho, Copper, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk Sell, Insightly, Nimble, SugarCRM, and Freshsales.
- Payment – Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.Net, Square, and QuickBooks Payments.
- Storage – Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox.
PandaDoc also offers Single Sign-On (SSO – SAML 2.0) including Okta, OneLogin, Microsoft Active Directory, Google Identity Platform, and more. They also offer quite a few Zapier connectors to integrate anywhere else.
Disclosure: We are an affiliate of PandaDoc