When I integrated our invoicing system with credit card processing I was pretty much shocked at how complex it was and then how much money they take out in transactions. Then I was shocked that I had to get two systems… a credit card processor and a merchant account. The only advantage I had was that I was able to do it with my bank – but of course they hang onto the funds for a few days to increase their interest rates. Ugh.
PayStand recently launched and may change the industry. Paystand allows you to receive money on your website and social networks without extra software, coding or requiring a merchant account. Accept major Credit Cards, eCheck, and eCash all with no transaction fees for your organization.
PayStand includes the following features:
- Built-in Mobile Websites – Every design automatically includes a unique mobile experience that matches the overall style of your PayStand, so your content will look great on every device, every time.
- Smart Links – Each item you create provides you with a link that intuitively knows where it is being opened. Share your smart link on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Email, or across the web.
- Order Management – track orders, respond to customers, send out white labeled receipts, track inventory, communicate shipping information and more.
- Multiple Store Fronts – embed your PayStand on your website, your PayStand Webpage, Facebook, Tumblr, WordPress, or anywhere else. PayStand manages all your orders in one place, from all your store fronts.
- Multiple Item Types – offer multiple item types all from your catalog page. Sell and ship physical items, upload digital items for sale, take payments, or accept donations.
- Free PayStand WebStore – each PayStand user gets their own PayStand online WebStand Page and unique address url.
- Buy Now Buttons & Website Embeds – Adding Buy Now Buttons or embedding your PayStand into your site is as easy as dropping in a YouTube video.
- Responsive Image Loader – PayStand allows multiple images per item offered and generates several scaled versions of each image file uploaded. Our image loader detects and selects the appropriate image size to load for every device and screen – including Apple devices with Retina Displays.
- Social Links – Automatically display social network links with each item created, letting your visitors share and talk about you on every major network. Your customers can even like you and share from their receipts.
- Direct Facebook Page Integration – PayStand gives you a free Facebook Application that integrates with your Facebook pages. Your customers buy directly in Facebook without having to leave your page (which helps prevent loss of sales).
- Multiple Variants – customize items, payments, or donations with different options like size, color, type, or fund. PayStand lets you set price and track inventory for each of your customizable variations.
- Universal Posting/Sharing – Use PayStand’s Universal Posting tool to easily share your items across every social platform and communication channel at once. The more places you are the bigger your audience becomes.
- All-in-One Solution – everything you need to take payments and sell online. Everything is included. No extra hosting accounts, payment processors, merchant accounts, web designers, programers, order management software, or other typical headaches necessary!
- Video Promotion – add a video into your item listing’s description using YouTube or Vimeo embed code.
- Automatically Responsive Designs – All PayStand pages are responsive and work on any mobile device, iPads, or computer screen size and resolution.
- Custom Item Descriptions add item descriptions that allow you to customize your fonts, text decorations, images, links, videos, and more.
- Direct Communication with Customers – PayStand provides you with email addresses and shipping addresses so you market your customers.
- Multiple Author Support – Enable multiple people to help mange and run each of your PayStand accounts.
With the advent of AI & machine learning, businesses can now adapt to changing customer expectations faster to deliver experiences that make customers feel understood and drive sales at the same time.