Martech Zone mentioned that integrations and automation would be key for email marketers. At Agent Sauce, we work with Real Estate agents, and that’s precisely what they are demanding. A couple of things you should know about real estate:
- Real Estate agents aren’t technologists and don’t have an IT department to call up when they need help. They’re entrepreneurs, quickly adopt technologies, and always measure the impact. They’re often very sophisticated marketers – because their income depends on it.
- Real Estate agents work with margins. Every expense on a new marketing vendor or technology is money from their profit margin on a home sold. As a result, they’re extremely cautious about the tools they adopt, how simple they are to use, and their impact on the sale.
As a result, agents and real estate agencies have driven us to develop features around the clock. Beyond email, we now automatically push a Listing of the day to our real estate customer’s Facebook wall and Twitter stream. And we can combine their listing images automatically and build a virtual tour via web or YouTube video.
Automated Social Media Real Estate Listings
The social media post we dynamically build and publish is one of the agent’s listings and includes a link directly to a virtual tour that we host for our customers. When we developed the feature, we were unsure of how receptive friends would be to seeing a real estate listing on their wall.
Turns out, very receptive! Many of our agents get comments almost every day. They are not from the same group of people and sometimes are not the type of comment the buyer might want to hear (like needing to be cleaned) but for a real estate agent presence of mind is very important and having an ongoing conversation about their listing keeps them on top.
Our real estate marketing service is now integrated with Twitter, YouTube (we dynamically generate videos from the listing images), and Real Estate Listing Syndication services. The results have been fantastic – our clients have seen about a 25% increase in the number of page views on virtual tours, inbound text, and toll-free inquiries.
This response surprised us somewhat and illustrated very clearly how integrating social media into your marketing efforts (even in a very brick-and-mortar business) can have a tremendous impact on your brand. Here’s one of the automated YouTube Real Estate Tour Videos automatically assembled and published with photos associated with the listing.
Real Estate Virtual Tours
Our features don’t stop there… when it comes to virtual tours, you can integrate your listings to:
- SMS/Text Messaging – Provide instant information about a listing to prospective buyers via Text Message. With our innovative system, prospective buyers can request additional information, request an in-depth email package about the listing, request a viewing of the property, and click through to a Mobile Optimized Virtual Tour.
- Toll-Free Call Capture – Prospective buyers call a toll-free number and listen to a prerecorded message about the listings. Callers have the option of pressing the “1” button to connect the call directly to the listing agent.
- Virtual Tour – Upload an unlimited number of photos to be viewed in a search engine-optimized branded Virtual Tour. Each Virtual Tour includes social networking links, agent contact information, scheduling viewing requests, a mortgage calculator, and a walking score/map.
- Mobile Virtual Tour – Very similar to the Online Virtual Tour except it’s optimized for a mobile phone’s screen size. Includes access to all uploaded photos, listing, and agent contact information.
- YouTube Videos – Agent Sauce takes the virtual tour photos, creates a listing video, and uploads it to YouTube.com. The video can be uploaded to the Real Estate Agent’s YouTube channel, Agent Sauce’s channel, or both. The video can also be downloaded for burning to DVD/CD or other distribution.
- Facebook Listing – Post your listings to your Facebook wall using our advanced social media integration tools. Select a Listing of the Day schedule, Post new listings, and change listings on demand! And add a tab to your Facebook profile showing your listings! Each listing contains all of the property information and links back to your virtual tour, driving traffic back to you.
- Twitter Post – Tweet your listings to your Twitter stream using our advanced social media integration tools. Select a Listing of the Day schedule, and publish new listings on demand.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is a partner of Agent Sauce.