With state-level data privacy and compliance arising with the California Consumer Protection Act, the future of intrastate and international compliance is becoming a ridiculous myriad of ridiculous regulations. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not opposed to regulation when corporations continue to skirt and abuse consumer data.
Expecting a small, global business to keep up isn’ just time-consuming and expensive, it could destroy a business. Especially if we start going down a road of each state having its own regulations. This is one of those situations that requires an agreed-upon, international standard for privacy and data usage.
Termly is a service to help corporations properly keep their applications and websites compliant across all the regulations that the business needs to adhere to.
Running a business requires you to comply with a wide variety of laws, rules, and service provider guidelines. It’s a hassle and a risk trying to adhere to all of these regulations on your own. Termly can help ease the burden of legal compliance and give you peace of mind.
The service incorporates both a deployment platform for keeping your terms and privacy statements up to date as well as the legal advice to ensure your business is compliant. Termly includes:
All-in-One Cookie Consent Solution
- Cookie Checker – Termly’s free cookie checker scans your website for cookies and helps you categorize them for GDPR and Cookie Law compliance in minutes.
- GDPR Cookie Banner – Easily collect user consent and stay compliant with the GDPR and ePrivacy Directive with Termly’s fully customizable cookie consent banner.
Online Terms and Conditions Generator
- Made for Your Business – Generate terms and conditions designed for your blog, website, app, SaaS, or ecommerce site. Establish guidelines and rights for your platform.
- Customizable – Don’t settle for generic terms and conditions when you can customize the look and feel of your terms to match the unique style of your website or app.
- Free Web Hosting – Termly will host your terms and conditions for free! Just place a link on your site to make your terms and conditions page available to users.
Legal Disclaimer Generator
- Made for Your Business – Whatever disclosure policy you need — from a medical or affiliate disclaimer to a basic blog disclaimer — Termly’s free generator has you covered.
- Customizable – Use Termly’s suite of style options to customize your disclaimer to match the look and feel of your business, blog, or app, so your branding is always on point.
- Easy to Add – Avoid legal liability and complaints by making your disclosure policy easily accessible. Simply paste the link to add your disclaimer page to your site.
Refund and Return Policy Generator
- Made for Your Business – Termly’s return policy generator tailors each policy specifically to your platform, no matter the size, type, or location of the business you operate.
- Customizable – Don’t sacrifice your store’s brand — Termly’s suite of customization options allows you to match the look and feel of your refund policy to your business.
- Easy to Add – Giving customers a comprehensive policy on your shipping, exchanges, returns, and refunds is as easy as pasting a link on your site.
Disclosure: We are an affiliate of Termly