In our interview withFormstack on Friday, we were were just talking about how great apps continue to hit the market that offer inexpensive solutions that can grow with your business. As I was writing a developer on an issue we were were having with his plugin, I logged into the ticketing system that they had implemented, Ticksy.
If you're a growing business, this may be the perfect system for you since they charge just $5 per user. Currently, the system is integrated with Envato, a family of web plugin, theme and snippet sites, so that developers can offer support to their customers. It's got all the features needed for a small development shop – with a bug fix tracker, a FAQ and knowledge-base, email notifications and responses, and ticket prioritization.
Ticksy promotes the following benefits:
- Branded – Ticksy lets you choose a subdomain and customize your logo to match your brand for a seamless customer experience.
- Envato-friendly – Ticksy is designed to easily integrate with Envato, making it simple to support and verify purchases from Day One.
- Time-saving – Ticksy's clean design and interface makes the support process simple and intuitive for you and – more importantly – your customers.
- Bloat-free – Focus on supporting your customers, not managing an app. Ticksy offers the support tools you actually need. No bloatware.
- Affordable – At just $5 per user per month – and no hidden costs – Ticksy enables you to provide stellar customer support for the cost of one iced vanilla latte with an extra shot.
- Sleek – Ticksy's simple, intuitive dashboard gives you the tools to stay organized, drive efficiency and provide top-flight customer service.