Woocommerce is the most popular and arguably one of the best eCommerce plugins for WordPress. It is a free plugin that is simple and straightforward to set up and use. Undoubtedly the best way to turn your WordPress website into a fully functional e-commerce store!
However, to get and retain customers, you need more than a robust eCommerce store. You need a strong email marketing strategy in place to retain clients and turn them into repeat buyers. But what exactly is email marketing?
Email marketing refers to the act of reaching out to consumers through email. Email still has the best ROI of any marketing channel. In fact, The Direct Marketing Association reports that email marketing ROI is $43 for every dollar spent, making it the most effective marketing channel for driving sales.
Email marketing is used in ecommerce to:
- Survey your customers
- Nurture customers who aren’t ready to make a purchase yet
- Sell to customers who are prepared to make a purchase.
- Promote other people’s products (e.g. affiliate marketing)
- Drive traffic to a new post/blog
Why Woocommerce Is The Top eCommerce Platform:
- Woocommerce can be used to sell anything
- Woocommerce is free
- A reliable and secure platform
- Variety of plugins to choose from
- Quick & easy to set-up
To help you create the best email marketing strategy, we are going to share the top 5 email marketing tools; you need to get your email marketing going. So let’s start!
5 Best Tools for Woocommerce Email Marketing
This is a tool for connecting your site to Mailchimp, one of the most popular email marketing services available. This tool enables you to build forms, view analytics, and much more. Mailchimp offers e-commerce retailers the tools needed to help drive sales. It also allows you to sync your customer and order data to automate tasks and send targeted campaigns. The best part? It’s completely free! Key features:
- Create custom sign-up forms and add them to your WordPress site
- Integrate with a wide variety of form builder and e-commerce plugins
- View detailed reports about your campaigns
- Send automatic notifications when new subscribers sign up
Jilt is an all-in-one email marketing platform built for the needs of WooCommerce shops. With the help of this platform, you can send newsletters, sales announcements, automated follow-up emails, receipts, notifications, and more! You can focus on automation, segmentation, and transactional emails, all without sacrificing on design quality. Key features include:
- Has a WooCommerce integration.
- Send sales announcement
- Add cross-sells and upsells to emails.
- Segment based on past purchases using advanced segmentation engine
- Recover revenue with abandoned cart emails.
- Detailed performance metrics for every email
- A stunning email designer, with drag-and-drop modules
Follow-Ups is a tool that will help you better engage your customers by creating complex drip campaigns based upon user interests, and purchase history to drive sales and higher engagement, all with less effort across multiple marketing channels. Key features include:
- Grow follow-ups into campaigns
- Track customer value
- Send tweets to you prospects
- Detailed analytics- (open/clicks/sends/etc)
- Create and manage mailing lists
- Free and custom templates
- Personalized coupons
- Google analytics integration
- Create reminders
Moosend is one of the most robust email marketing and marketing automation platforms that will help you streamline and automate your eCommerce email marketing campaigns. Its intuitive design and small learning curve allow for users to get a head start, while the Drag-and-Drop email editor and fully customizable email templates promise to supercharge your efforts.
The main features are:
- A robust Drag-and-Drop email editor
- An extensive email template library
- Segmentation and laser-targeted personalization options
- Ready-made, fully customizable automation recipes
- Landing page and subscription forms feature
- Real-time analytics
- 100+ integrations to choose from
Omnisend is the best tool for designing automated and manual eCommerce emails. It aims to help eCommerce businesses make their marketing relevant by sending personalized messages to the right person, at the right time, using the right channel. The drag-and-drop feature syncs your products and allows you to put product information in your newsletters and automation campaigns. Key features include:
- It has WooCommerce integration.
- Integrate SMS, web push notifications, Facebook Messenger, and many more into your marketing mix
- Send the right message going to the right customer at the right time, every time using automation.
- Create flexible segments based on your criteria
- You can sync contacts from your WordPress database.
- Create landing pages and popups easily.
- Track sales performance through different channels
Mailpoet is a highly-scalable tool with both free and premium versions. It is a pioneer WordPress email marketing platform that lets you do everything right from your WordPress dashboard. MailPoet claims to send beautiful emails that reach inboxes every time and create loyal subscribers. The platform is designed for busy site owners, helping them get started in minutes. Key features include:
- MailPoet has a direct WordPress plugin.
- You can create a subscription form, and embed it wherever you like on your site.
- Build emails either from scratch or by using a variety of templates
- Set up varied subscriber lists, and manage them within WordPress
- Send automatic signup notifications and welcome emails.
With the right email marketing tools and plugins, you can easily manage all aspects of email marketing right from subscription form building, email creation, list management, analytics tracking, and more – right from your WordPress website. Creating and managing automated emails has never been easier, thanks to the tools mentioned above. Test out the tools, see their features and pricing plans before selecting the right tool for you.
It is recommended to have a team of WordPress experts from trustworthy agencies like Uplers who can understand the complexity of online business. They can help you build your custom eCommerce store as well as help you integrate all the necessary email marketing plugins.
Disclosure: We are using affiliate links in this article.