Botco.ai’s HIPAA-Compliant conversation platform continues to advance, adding Contextual Chat Marketing and an advanced analytics dashboard.
- Contextual Chat Marketing enables marketers to initiate customized conversations with prospects and customers based on how they came to visit the company’s website or media properties.
- The new analytics dashboard provides deep insights into visitor questions and behaviors.
Together with Botco.ai’s integrations with email, CRM, and other marketing systems, Contextual Chat Marketing brings a level of personalization to conversational marketing that is unprecedented in the industry.
What Does HIPAA-Compliant Mean?
HIPAA stands for the American Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, and maintains a set of regulations, rules, and processes to be followed by doctors, hospitals, and applies to the technologies they utilize. HIPAA helps ensure that all medical records, medical billing, and patient accounts meet certain consistent standards with regard to documentation, handling, and privacy. HIPAA-compliant technologies have technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to ensure data is kept private, accessible to only those with permissions, is audited, access logs are properly maintained, employees are properly trained, and processes are followed in the event of any breach of their personal healthcare information.
Botco.ai product includes:
- Web Chat – seamlessly add webchat to your existing website to allow users to ask questions, book appointments, and learn more information about your service. Plus, you don’t need a live staff 24/7 to handle questions! Our technology answers them for you in a conversational, fluid approach.
- Facebook Messenger – incorporate Botco.ai into your existing Facebook business account, allowing your audience to ask questions and receive answers within seconds.
Botco.ai Contextual Chat Marketing
Botco.ai’s Contextual Chat Marketing feature tracks the source of visitors to a company’s website, Facebook page, or other media properties, whether from a paid advertisement, email campaign, or other traffic sources. The feature then enables Botco.ai to customize conversations with visitors based on those referral sources
- Example: an ad that prompts users to book an appointment will initiate a conversation about the best time and place to schedule it, while a campaign promoting a specific product will provide contextual content about that product’s features and benefits, delivering a highly curated or personalized experience.
By customizing conversations based on referral sources, marketers have been able to increase desired outcomes manifold and conversion rates tracked in A/B testing by up to 103 percent.
Botco.ai Analytics Dashboard
The analytics dashboard gives marketers full visibility into the entire chat experience by identifying recurring questions, providing insights into new user intents and actions, and analyzing chat funnel performance. The dashboard breaks down each flow into custom-defined goals so that marketers can evaluate each visitor’s journey.
Marketers receive a granular level of details that allows them to analyze and identify drop-off rates in each successful funnel and improve copy, flow, and steps leading up to the conversion. These insights help companies make better, more informed product, marketing and customer service decisions.
Botco.ai also connects to a company’s CRM, email and other marketing systems through direct APIs so that it can converse with visitors based on their previous interactions with a company, including purchase history, the length of their relationship, membership status, and more. Uniting data from across the customer journey enables Botco.ai to deliver a richer and more personalized experience than traditional chatbots while streamlining the qualification and sales process.
Healthcare providers, for instance, can hold personalized discussions based on a patient’s medical history, while assuring them that any information they share during the chat experience is highly confidential and HIPAA-compliant. Botco.ai’s Contextual chat uses privacy-safe attribution methods that do not rely on any personal identifiers, in accordance with GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, and related privacy laws.