Over the years, I’ve implemented, integrated, used, and optimized many customer relationship management (CRM) platforms for my companies and clients. Prospects and clients often ask us what the best CRM platform is on the market. There is no best. In my opinion, a CRM with a great return on investment has three factors that impact its effectiveness:
- Process Alignment – does the CRM support the internal processes in your established organization or can your organization adopt the processes that the CRM supports?
- Utilization – does your team utilize the platform, its features, and its integrations to maximize your return on technology investment? This includes internal automation capabilities as well as external customer experience.
- Growth – is there evidence that adoption and utilization of the CRM are increasing your acquisition, upsell, cross-sell, and retention for your organization?
Regardless of whether you’ve implemented a highly customized and integrated enterprise CRM or purchased a simple CRM that has limited capabilities – those three factors will always be the same. I’ve watched large companies fail with some of the most highly-rated platforms, and I’ve watched small companies succeed with some of the most inexpensive and limited platforms.
Capsule: CRM Made Simple
Capsule is an affordable CRM platform with over 10,000 global customers. Some of its differentiators include a free 30-day trial, pay as you go service that you can cancel at any time, and over 50 integrations with other popular sales and marketing platforms.
Capsule provides a solution where your entire team can get an overview of what’s going on with sales and customers in one place. Capsule makes managing sales, customers, and projects a breeze.
After a tough day, my team can log into Capsule and see their pipeline of orders and very clearly the number of sales they’re bringing in, their personal impact on the business and on our producers around the world, it’s a big morale boost.Dale Harris, Director of Wholesale, HASBEAN
Features of Capsule CRM Include
- Contact Management – all of your contacts and their interactions are easy to find in one central hub.
- Sales Pipelines – know what’s going on with every sales opportunity, including its value and its stage in the pipeline. You can even customize multiple sales pipelines for managing different products, services, and markets.
- Email Templates – create email templates, integrate your email platform, and quickly send personalized emails.
- Sales Analytics – monitor every aspect of your sales cycle to better understand your business. View your pipeline forecast, pipeline by the owner, pipeline by the team as well as pipeline growth.
- Tasks & Calendar – all of your to-dos in a single location where they can be prioritized and planned so your deadlines are met.
- Customization – easily customize fields, tags, activity types, milestones, and more.
- Mobile Apps – access anywhere via their iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Integrations – include Quickbooks, Google Workspace, Transpond, Outlook, Xero, Zapier, Freshbooks, Mailchimp, Sage, FreeAgent, Microsoft Office, and more.
If you’d like to see if Capsule is a fit for you or your company, be sure to check out their extensive list of customer stories.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is a Capsule affiliate and uses affiliate links throughout this article.