While other channels continue to be more popular, there’s one communication channel that continues to spectacularly outperform every channel when it comes to driving retail traffic, non-profit donations, and immediate engagement. That channel is sending a mobile text message via SMS.
SMS Marketing Statistics
- Text messages via SMS have a read rate of 98% Tweet This!
- 9 out of 10 text messages are opened within 3 seconds of being received Tweet This!
- 29% of people targeted with SMS opt-in campaigns respond to the message Tweet This!
- 14% of people targeted will make a purchase resulting from the original opt-in message Tweet This!
- 60% of people opt-in to text messages to receive coupons Tweet This!
SMS opt-in campaigns are intended to be attractive to targeted customers, but if opt-in messages don’t give customer what they want or become invasive in their delivery, the campaigns won’t work. Learn how to optimize your opt-in campaign so that customers are persuaded to engage with your messages not just once but continuously. Neon SMS
Neon SMS of Ireland put together this comprehensive infographic, Optimising SMS Opt-Ins, that walks a marketer through every aspect of text message marketing and increasing the performance of your SMS opt-in efforts, including:
- Providing average SMS opt-in rates per channel by placement.
- The main reasons for people choosing to opt-in
- SMS Opt-In message legal requirements
- How to build an SMS opt-in list through advertising
- How to optimise your SMS opt-in strategy
- How to convince customers to opt-in to your SMS strategy
- How to target your intended customers to opt-in
This Executive Brief is based on the 2017 Frost & Sullivan report, “Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)--Global Market Analysis, Forecast to 2021” which provides an analysis of the SIEM market, examines the innovations driving that market and compares the positions of leading competitors. This abbreviated brief focuses on the SIEM requirements of mid-market organizations and an analysis of the vendors who serve this market, including in-depth coverage of AlienVault.