Content MarketingMarketing ToolsSocial Media Marketing
How to Automatically Share Your WordPress Posts to LinkedIn Using Zapier
One of my favorite tools for measuring and publishing my RSS feed or my podcasts to social media is FeedPress. Unfortunately, the platform doesn’t have LinkedIn integration, though. I reached out to see if they were going to add it and they provided an alternate solution – publishing to LinkedIn via Zapier.
Zapier WordPress Plugin to LinkedIn
Zapier is free for a handful of integrations and a hundred events, so I can use this solution without spending any money on it… even better! Here’s how to start:
- Add a WordPress User – I’d recommend adding a user to WordPress for Zapier and setting a specific password. This way, you don’t have to worry about changing your personal password.
- Install the Zapier WordPress Plugin – The Zapier WordPress plugin allows you to integrate your WordPress content to tons of different services. Add the username and password that you set for Zapier.
- Add the WordPress to LinkedIn Zap – The Zapier LinkedIn page has a number of integrations already listed… one of which is WordPress to Linkedin.
Zapier WordPress to LinkedIn Template
- Log in to LinkedIn – you’ll be asked to log in to LinkedIn and provide permissions for the integration. Once you do, the Zap is connected.
- Turn on your Zap – Enable your Zap and the next time you publish a post on WordPress, it will be shared on Linkedin! You’ll now see the Zap active in your Zapier Dashboard.
And there you go! Now, when you publish your post on WordPress, it will automatically be published to LinkedIn.
Oh… and now that I’m publishing there, perhaps you’d like to follow me on LinkedIn!
Follow Douglas Karr on LinkedIn