This week, we had a great conversation with Randy Stocklin on our podcast. Randy is an ecommerce expert who co-founded One Click Ventures, a firm that owns three large eretailers in the eyeglass industry. One topic we touched on was the importance of selling on Amazon.
With its incredible reach, Amazon should never be dismissed as a means of selling and distributing of any of your products. The disadvantage of not owning the relationship with your customer is far outweighed by the volume of Amazon buyers. In fact, Amazon attracts over 150 million visitors a month.
The key is to use guides such as this one to learn as much as possible, beat your competition, and avoid wasting money on silly mistakes. The market is really competitive, and the more you know, the better equipped you’ll be to win over the competition. Ron Dod, Visiture
Visiture is an eCommerce Search Marketing Agency and they’ve put together The Ultimate Guide for Amazon Domination, an incredibly in-depth article with just about every detail you need to decide how you’re going to sell on Amazon, the key decisions you need to make, and how to get started.
- Amazon Selling Plan – determine whether you want to be an individual seller or professional seller.
- Amazon Seller Fees – fulfillment, shipping, closing, and referral fees may all be applied when selling on Amazon.
- Fulfillment – Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) or Merchant Network Fulfillment (MFN) are options for getting your products from the warehouse to the doorstep.
- Select Your Products – You may not want your entire inventory on Amazon, so some details are provided on how to best select what products you want out there.
- Setup Your Products – It’s one thing to publish a product, another to actually get it to show up in searches and get some great sales. Tips are provided on this infographic.
Motivated to get started?
With 75% of the world’s goods flowing through indirect channels, manufacturers across the globe are constantly charged with having to motivate their partners to sell their products over the competition.