Leadfeeder is a web app that increases your sales intelligence by integrating your sales and marketing data, enabling your organization to discover new businesses and monitor existing customers that are coming to your website. The identification is coupled with a rich database of employees where you can find the emails and social profiles of decision-makers within the organization. This is a great tool for B2B businesses because it can identify anonymous visitors that have an intent to purchase.
Identify ABM Prospects Visiting Your Site
As part of an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy, this is a fantastic tool. As you target, advertise, or promote your products and services to specific companies, you can alert your sales staff when those companies are visiting your website and see where they’re interacting on your site. Leadfeeder enables you to sync lists of your accounts to Leadfeeder, assign a rep, and get notified as soon as they visit your website. Your sales team can then proactively follow up with the target.
Using LeadFeeder In Your Sales Process
Utilizing a tool like this can increase your sales teams’ focus on high-intent prospects for your company’s products and services. With Leadfeeder and your CRM or ABM platform, a typical process may look like this:
- An anonymous visitor arrives on your website.
- Based on some business filters you’ve set up or ABM targets you have synced, your sales representative is notified of the activity.
- If you’re not doing ABM, your sales team can look up the company and identify whether it’s a prospect or not based on its company profile.
- If it is a prospect, your sales representative can then look up the contacts at the company in Leadfeeder to identify who is a decision-maker within the company to contact.
- You can automatically send emails from your integrated email marketing platform or your sales rep can personally send a note or make a call offering assistance or to set up a sales call.
Leadfeeder Features Include
- Contact Insights – Leadfeeder offers access to a robust database of contacts for you. Now you can start a conversation with less effort.
- Automatic lead scoring – Your hottest leads are automatically placed at the top of your lead list so you know where to focus your attention next.
- Instant Lead Generator – Our tracker constantly pushes data every 5-mins! Giving you a constant stream of opportunities to pursue as soon as they come in.
- Personal Email Alerts – When specific companies visit your website you will be alerted by email which means you can follow up with perfect timing.
- Automation to your CRM – Once you’ve connected one of our many CRM integrations, or Slack, to your Leadfeeder, sit back as we automatically send new visits to your sales pipeline.
- Free Users – Add as many users as you like and use Leadfeeder’s lead management tools together so your company never misses another online lead.
- Powerful Search – Search for any company in Leadfeeder and view their complete browsing history so you get a full picture of what interests them.
- Versatile Filtering – Create and save all kinds of powerful feeds like companies from a certain country, an AdWords campaign or to a certain web page.
Leadfeeder integrates with Pipedrive, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, Zapier, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Slack, WebCRM, G Suite, Google Data Studio, and Google Analytics.
Disclosure: We are using an affiliate link for Leadfeeder in this article.