Have you downloaded the latest version of our Mobile App – iOS, Android? We’re still working on customizing the content but the framework is there, and it took hardly any effort to get it off the ground thanks to the amazing mobile app building platform from Bluebridge!
We’re so excited about the possibilities! We already have our marketing podcasts and our MarketingClips series populating the application, too! We’re also publishing events and can even send push notifications.
Why is this so important? Well, take a look at these 14 mobile marketing stats from Kahuna, a mobile marketing automation platform:
- 44% of Americans say they can’t make it one day without their mobile device Tweet This!
- There will be 5.2 billion mobile users by 2019 Tweet This!
- 850 mobile apps are downloaded every second from the Apple App Store Tweet This!
- 45% of all email clicks are on a mobile device Tweet This!
- Smartphone users access an average of 26.7 apps per month Tweet This!
- There’s been a 345% YoY increase in mobile app installs Tweet This!
- Millennial teens spend 6.3 hours a day in mobile apps Tweet This!
- 50% of millennials have downloaded a mobile shopping app Tweet This!
- 59% growth in mobile addicts, those who launch apps 60+ times a day Tweet This!
- US Adults 18-24 spend an average of 91 hours a month on mobiel apps Tweet This!
- Apps achieve half their lifetime usage in the first 6 months Tweet This!
- 20% of all US money paid to Starbucks came through mobile Tweet This!
- Average Push Opt-In Rates: iOS is 51%, Android is 86% Tweet This!
- Average retention rates of those opted into push notifications are 2x Tweet This!
Mobile has changed the world. Whether it’s healthcare, shopping, news, media, advertising or gaming, the smartphone is becoming a critical factor in nearly every facet of life. This infographic will frame just how big the opportunity is for smart brands that embrace mobile in the right way.
Jumpshot studied anonymous consumer actions on mobile and desktop devices within 500 eCommerce sites and marketplaces in Q2 2018, analyzing visits and transactions for different brand categories acros