I’m honestly not sure I’ve ever seen a more beautiful code editor on the market than Pinegrow. The editor provides edit-in-place functionality along with real-time responsive previews. Best of all, Pinegrow doesn’t add any frameworks, layouts or styles to your code.
Some key features of Pinegrow:
- Editing – Add, edit, move, clone or delete HTML elements.
- Framework – Support for Bootstrap, Foundation, AngularJS, 960 Grid or HTML.
- Multi-page editing – Edit multiple pages simultaneously. Duplicate and mirror pages – even with different zoom levels and device sizes.
- CSS Editor – Edit CSS rules visually or via code. Use Stylesheet manager to clone, attach and remove stylesheets.
- Web Editing – Enter a URL and edit remote pages: change layout, edit text and images, modify CSS rules.
- Responsive Layouts – Create responsive layouts with the Media query helper tool. Add custom breakpoints or let Pinegrow detect them by analyzing stylesheets.
Even more incredible, Pinegrow has a WordPress add-on that allows you to insert WordPress objects and display actual content. This is a pretty cool feature for those of you who are developing or editing WordPress themes.