If you've got a WordPress site and want to manage ads for your advertisers, AdButler may be the best option on the market. The WordPress integration via widgets makes building and deploying ad zones a piece of cake, and the AdButler system is highly customizable, flexible, scalable, and even offers whitelabeling.
AdButler Platform Features Include:
- Scalability – Dependable and guaranteed scaling as demand grows, from hundreds to billions of impressions.
- Header Bidding – AdButler auctions enable publishers to mix direct sales with multiple header bidding partners to maximize revenue.
- Rich Media Ad Support – Serve all creatives, including HTML5, video, flash, images, email, mobile and asynchronous ad calls.
- Video Ad-Serving (VAST) – AdButler's simple to use VAST 2.0 compliant module will save you time and heartache.
- Instant Reports – Instant access to dynamic, realtime reports.
I took AdButler for a test drive and was really impressed with how well-built the system was. If it weren't for one missing feature, I would have fully implemented it on the site… self-service. I wish the site had an open inventory page and the ability for advertisers to serve themselves. Additionally, integration with a payment gateway for collecting ad revenue from advertisers would be great.
If you're managing your own sites and advertisers, though, AdButler is quite a feature-rich platform.
AdButler Ad Serving Options Include
- Pacing – AdButler balances out your campaign delivery over time for an even distribution of impressions.
- Frequency Capping – Limit the number of times an ad will show to a specific user.
- Day Parting – Target ads based on time of day.
- Geographic Targeting – Target ads by country, province or state, or even as specific as city.
- Platform Targeting – Target and serve ads depending on which device users are visiting on.
- Keyword Targeting – Target ad campaigns by keywords including wildcard matches.
- Multiple User Accounts – Create as many user accounts as needed to manage and serve inventory.
- Advertising Channels – Group similar advertising from multiple advertising sources into a single, easy-to- serve ad channel.
- Helpful Support – AdButler's support team is available via phone or e-mail.
How to Install and Configure AdButler on WordPress
Install a plugin, enter a key, and your WordPress site is fully integrated with AdButler! Here are a couple of videos walking you through the process: