Adobe is really kicking their online game up a notch. We’ve been utilizing Creative Cloud for a couple years now and find ourselves adopting Adobe technologies more and more. Now Adobe has launched its own Portfolio site, a perfect solution for its target audience of designers and agencies. In addition to using your own domain name, Adobe’s Portfolio editor offers the following features:
In addition to using your own domain name, Adobe Portfolio offers the following features:
- Access Typekit’s library of fonts.
- Live editing lets you see your changes as you make them.
- Direct access: Anything you can see, you can edit.
- Preview your website responsively on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Create projects on Portfolio or Behance and sync between the two.
- Option to disable right-click to protect your images.
- Option to enable lightbox presentation of your images.
The platform already has some beautiful, mobile-ready, responsive themes included:
Carroll leveraged Personify's Small World Community to build an online community with powerful gamification, personalization and reporting to support engagement and measured results, and this has translated to a 30% increase in yield rate for the 2018 semester.