Even in B2B, our agency is looking at how we can provide our clients value beyond our contractual obligation. It's simply not enough to just deliver results anymore – companies need to exceed expectations. If your business is high-transaction/low revenue, a customer loyalty program is absolutely essential along with the technology to manage it.
- There are 3.3 billion loyalty program memberships in the US, 29 per household
- 71% of loyalty program customers make $100,000 or more a year
- 83% of customers agree that loyalty programs make them more likely to keep doing business
- 75% of US companies with loyalty programs generate a positive ROI
What is a Customer Loyalty Program?
A customer loyalty program is a relationship between a brand and customer. The company offers exclusive products, promotions, or pricing; in return the customer agrees to “go steady” with the business through repeat purchases or brand engagement. Darren DeMatas, selfstartr
Be sure to read the entire course The Beginner’s Guide To Customer Loyalty Programs from selfstartr – it's incredibly thorough:
- What a customer loyalty program is and how it can impact your brand’s bottom line
- The different types of customer loyalty programs
- How to design a rewards program that attracts the right type of buyers
- The best way to launch, promote and measure your loyalty program