ClickTale has been a pioneer in the analytics industry, providing behavioral data and clear visualizations that assist ecommerce and analytics professionals to pinpoint and improve on issues with their sites. ClickTale’s new Visual Editor provides another evolution, with a code-free means of integrating events throughout your site. Just point to your event element and define the event… ClickTale does the rest.
With Visual Editor, Clicktale is one of the first companies to provide a solution within the release of Adobe Launch, the next-generation of Adobe’s tag manager in the Adobe Cloud platform. Launch by Adobe will allow online businesses to consolidate and manage tags to make marketing activities more efficient, reduce cost and improve website performance.
By incorporating Visual Editor into Launch by Adobe, digital marketers can achieve advanced mapping via a familiar and intuitive interface. Clicktale customers will not only have an easy transition as they leverage Launch by Adobe to set Clicktale events, but also benefit from another avenue to digital experience insights from their Clicktale data.
Clicktale’s unique technology visualizes the customer journey, helping marketers better improve digital experiences for their customers. By working with a key technology providers such as Clicktale, we can ensure our customers benefit from the most robust toolset to date. Jon Viray, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
As part of Clicktale and Adobe’s ongoing collaboration, Launch by Adobe also incorporates a feature that will allow customers and partners to access Clicktale’s unique insights from within a data layer inside Launch by Adobe. This provides a convenient and powerful mechanism to augment complementary applications, such as marketing automation, voice of customer or any other system benefiting from browser data collection, with Clicktale data and insights.
ClickTale’s Solutions Include:
- Path Identification – in-page paths, behavioral patterns and critical junctures that drive conversions.
- Heatmaps – Mouse movement, mouse click, scroll-reach, attention and link heatmaps.
- Session Replays – Watch replays of your users’ browsing sessions to visualize exactly what they’re seeing and doing on your site via desktop or mobile.
- Conversion Analytics – discover what’s working and what’s not in your funnel and forms.
- App Analytics – insights into user needs and behavior on native and hybrid apps.
- Analytics Integrations – with Adobe, Webtrends, and Google Analytics.
- Testing Integrations – with Adobe Target, Qubit, Optimizely, Kaizen, Monetate, Oracle Maxymiser, Optimost, SiteSpect, and Google Optimize.
- Content Management Integrations – with Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore.
- Feedback Integrations – with OpinionLab, Medallia Digital, iPerceptions, Qaultrics, Usabilla, and Liveperson.
- Tag Management Integrations – with Adobe Markeitng Cloud, Ensighten, IBM, Tealium, Signal, and Google Tag Manager.
- E-commerce Integrations – with Magento, XCart, Zencart, and Yahoo! Small Business.