Coggle is an online tool for creating and sharing mind maps. It works online in your browser: there’s nothing to download or install. Whether you’re taking notes, brainstorming, planning, or doing something awesomely creative, it is super simple to visualize your ideas with Coggle. Share your mind map, flowchart, or diagram with as many friends or colleagues as you like. Changes you make will show up instantly in their browser, wherever they are.
Here’s a introduction video with an overview of adding your first diagram:
Features of Coggle’s Mind Map Solution:
- Real-time Collaboration – Invite colleagues to work with you, at the same time, on your diagrams.
- Save Every Change – Look through all the changes to a diagram and make a copy from any point to revert to a previous version.
- Unlimited Image Uploads – Drag-and-drop images right from your desktop to your diagrams. There’s no limit to the number of images you can add.
- Add Floating Text and Images – Add text labels and images that aren’t part of the diagram tree to annotate parts of your map.
A paid subscription also enables the following features:
- Unlimited Private Diagrams – Create as many private diagrams as you like. If you do ever cancel your subscription they stay private, and you keep access.
- Create Loops and Join Branches – Join branches and create loops to create more powerful and flexible diagrams representing process flows and other advanced things.
- No-Setup Collaboration – Allow any number of people to edit a diagram simply by sharing a secret link with them. No login required.
- Multiple Starting Points – Add multiple central items to your diagrams to map related topics in a single workspace.
Disclosure: I’m utilizing my referral fee for Coggle within this post.