I’ve modified my presentation into a format friendly for distribution here:
The 12 Paths to Creative Content Generation:
- Understand the intent of your visitors.
- Stop selling and provide value to your readers instead.
- Find out what your customers and prospects want!
- Feed the senses: text, audio, video and interactive media.
- Make surveys and polls a core content strategy.
- Deliver the same message different ways through each new medium.
- Cross-promote each of the mediums to one another.
- Start a content fire! Start using Infographics.
- Enable and encourage social sharing… add social buttons!
- Be vigilante and hunt down new audiences by promoting your content.
- Measure the results and use what works best.
- Resurrect old content and re-use and re-promote it!
It was a fantastic webinar with a great turnout. It seems that content is on everyone’s mind nowadays! I hope the takeaways from the presentation were that utilizing polls and surveys effectively, as well as promoting your content via tools like PR, and re-using your content in mediums such as infographics are key to a great content strategy!