In the early days of a business, managing information about your contacts and customers isn’t difficult. However, as your business grows and as you get more customers and hire more employees, information about contacts gets scattered across spreadsheets, notepads, sticky notes, and hazy memories.
Business growth is amazing and with it comes the need to organize your information. This is where HubSpot CRM comes in.
HubSpot CRM was built from the ground up to be ready for the modern world. Intuitive and automatic where other systems are complicated and manual, HubSpot CRM takes care of all the little details — logging emails, recording calls, and managing your data — freeing up valuable selling time in the process. It regularly ranks as one of the best CRM software products for small business.
Marketing and Sales touch points such as email, phone, website, live chat, and social media are tracked, providing customer-facing employees with detailed context on a client’s activity and feedback.
Here are the reasons HubSpot CRM is the top choice for small businesses:
- Manage your pipeline and never let a deal slip through the cracks. HubSpot CRM helps you organize information about all your contacts. This allows your team to keep track of who a customer has spoken to and what they discussed. HubSpot’s pipeline management tool will help you keep track of your deals so you never miss an opportunity again.
When you add new deals from a contact or company record, HubSpot CRM saves you time by populating most of the deal’s record automatically with the most up-to-date information. You’ll stop wasting time on manual data entry so you can send more emails, make more phone calls, and hit your quota.
Whether you have an established sales process or you’re starting from scratch, HubSpot CRM makes it easy to create your ideal process.
Add, edit, and delete deal stages and properties without help from IT, and push deals forward by assigning tasks to your team. You can then drag and drop deals between stages when they’re successful.
- Access your prospects’ full interaction history. HubSpot CRM can pull pre-existing interactions such as past emails or form submissions once a prospect converts. Over are the days where you needed to manually log in emails, calls, and meetings. HubSpot is able to track all of your interactions with your contacts and all the data associated automatically gets stored in the CRM. Every interaction is stored in a tidy timeline. Your team can leverage this context when reaching out to prospects and better tailor their approach.
HubSpot gives you insight into which companies are visiting your site at any given moment. You’ll know how many people visited your pages and how many times, helping you hone in on interested prospects. This process helps businesses prioritize follow-up on their most engaged leads instead of chasing down cold prospects.
You can sort through prospects using dozens of different filtering criteria like geography, company size, number of visits, and more. You can also create custom views for your sales team so they can easily track only the prospects that matter to them. You’ll spend less time sifting through leads, and more time closing.
- Sales reporting. Don’t rely on complicated Excel formulas or back-of-the-napkin math. Track quota attainment and metrics such as emails sent, calls made, meetings booked, and deals closed to understand what your team is doing well and what to improve.
The sales dashboard gives you total visibility into individual and team performance, as well as the overall value and health of your pipeline. By identifying where in your pipeline potential revenue is piling up, you can rally your team around the right deals.
HubSpot CRM provides a set of essential sales reports, 100% free. These reports cover the basic building blocks of sales reporting, such as deal forecast, sales performance, productivity, and deals closed vs goals.
A repeatable sales process is key to testing new sales motions and strategies. The data you keep in HubSpot will help you spot effective and ineffective patterns in sales behaviors. This knowledge will help you grow your business effectively.
- Email tracking. With email tracking, you get a desktop notification the second a prospect opens your email, clicks a link inside, or downloads an attachment.
Access a library of email templates designed for every step of your customer’s journey or turn your best emails into templates you can personalize. Your templates will always be one click away inside your inbox – whether you use Office 365, Outlook, or Gmail – saving you hours of email crafting.
- Chat with prospects and customers in real time. HubSpot CRM includes free tools for live chat, team email, and bots, plus a universal inbox that gives sales, marketing, and customer service teams one place to view, manage, and reply to all conversations — regardless of the messaging channel they came from.
Use live chat to automatically connect chatters to the right people on your team: route customer inquiries to your services team, and pass leads to the salesperson who owns that relationship.
You can easily customize your chat widget to match the look and feel of your brand, and create targeted welcome messages for different web pages or segments of your audience so you can connect with the site visitors who matter — right when they’re most engaged.
Every conversation gets automatically saved and stored in your conversations inbox and on the contact’s timeline so your team has complete context and a crystal clear view of every interaction.
Lighten the load and make it easier for your team to have personalized conversations at scale with chat bots.
Bots help you qualify leads, book meetings, provide answers to common customer support questions, and more, so your team can focus on the conversations that matter most.
And because HubSpot’s chatbot builder is seamlessly integrated with HubSpot’s free CRM, your bots can deliver friendlier, more personalized messages based on information you already know about a contact.
Note: I am using my HubSpot affiliate link in this article.