Our agency has developed over 100 infographics and, by far, a powerful strategy that continues to prove successful for every client we’ve designed. We now do them for several agencies to extend their offerings to their clients.
Businesses that publish infographics have 12% greater traffic volume.Graphs.net
Infographics have benefits that go beyond the majority of content strategies:
- Cognition – if designed and executed correctly, infographics provide information in an easily consumable format.
- Virality – because it’s simply a large image, infographics are easily copied and shared throughout the web.
- Search – when shared, they often generate highly relevant references to the creator, increasing their domain authority with search engines.
- Engagement – a long-form infographic provides the means to walk your prospect through a visual story and provide a strong call-to-action (CTA).
- Repurpose – the graphics you develop for an infographic can be repurposed for presentations, email marketing, social media marketing, and other pieces of content.
A well-shared infographic can produce extraordinary backlinks, drive up organic search rankings, be shared virally, drive relevant traffic, and – best of all – take a very complex topic and break it down visually so that the user can easily digest the content.
Partnering with a great infographic agency is key to your success. A properly executed infographic requires research, story development, design, a call-to-action, and promotion to realize its potential fully. An infographic that’s well done can provide months or even years of highly relevant traffic to your site.
Make sure that the agency has experience in your industry. Our focus has been on highly technical or marketing-focused infographics. We also have an advantage in displaying them here on Martech Zone to extend their reach.
Please don’t take our word for it, the infographic experts at Neoman have designed and developed this infographic on why they work so well. Neoman produces fantastic infographics – be sure to check out their portfolio and click through on this infographic below to view the interactive version: