We’ve been working with our sales enablement sponsor, FatStax, for quite a few months now. Their mobile sales platform has exploded in growth – especially since supporting iOS on iPhone in addition to iPad (Android is coming early next year). When we sat down and began speaking to their customers on why the platform is so popular we heard a similar story over and over…
Sales agents were tired of searching and scouring for sales collateral, tired of the disconnect between marketing production and sales’ needs, tired of data entry when they sent the collateral to the prospect. FatStax centralizes collateral of all mediums and types into a online or offline platform that your sales staff can run from an iPad or iPhone.
Recently, a sales representative shared how she showed up to the clients’ showroom where no boardroom, no projector, and no Internet connection was available. Prior to FatStax, she would have had to reschedule or relocate the meeting. Instead, she pulled up their custom application on her iPad, shared a video, sent the collateral via the app, and triggered a nurturing campaign via their CRM and marketing automation integration. Sold.
The increase in sales performance isn’t limited to FatStax. Mobile Sales tools are transforming the sales process and enabling and accelerating sales with the companies deploying them. The return on investment is virtually instantaneous:
- 60% of high-performing sales teams use a mobile sales app, doubling performance Tweet This!
- 70% of mobile-enabled sales teams report a positive return on their investment Tweet This!
- 83% of sales people say mobile sales tools make their company look cutting edge Tweet This!
- There will be a 125% increase in mobile sales app use in the next 2 years Tweet This!
- Top performers utilize mobile sales technology 3 times more than underperformers Tweet This!
Check out the complete infographic that proves the investment on mobile sales tools.
With the advent of AI & machine learning, businesses can now adapt to changing customer expectations faster to deliver experiences that make customers feel understood and drive sales at the same time.