If you're utilizing Facebook as a resource to drive traffic to your business via a contest or call-to-action, utilizing a socially integrated platform is a must. With ShortStack you can develop funnels from a specific source – email, social media, digital ads – to a web page with a highly targeted focus.
Facebook Landing Pages
With ShortStack, you can build an unlimited number of interactive landing pages for contests, giveaways, quizzes, and more to connect with your customers. Features and benefits include:
- Incentivize and gamify – Reward people who fill out your form with the chance to win a prize. Or create a personality quiz like What kind of sports car are you? or Which 1990s rapper are you? and collect an email address before revealing the answer.
- Custom domains for white-labeled campaigns – Custom domains allow you to use your own branded URL for your campaigns. Beyond increasing brand awareness and providing a white-label experience, they improve the SEO of your campaign and give participants an additional level of trust when visiting your campaign.
- Use action-gating to collect the data you need – Landing pages exist to capture visitors’ contact information. Using ShortStack’s action-gating feature, you can easily collect the data you need by having people fill out your form. In exchange for their information, they’re given access to your offer – entry to a giveaway, an ebook, a discount code, etc.
- Complete design control – Create uncluttered landing pages with clear calls-to-action. Capture your visitors’ attention, and their contact information, using ShortStack’s sleek templates and simple, mobile-responsive forms. ShortStack’s customizable templates let you bypass developer and designer hurdles.
Facebook Comment Contests
Gone are the days of manually recording all of your post comments. Use ShortStack to instantly pull in all of the comments on your Instagram or Facebook posts. Entries include the commenter’s username, their comment and a link to the comment. Features and benefits include:
- Quickly choose contest winners – Use ShortStack's random entry selector to choose a contest winner. Select one or multiple winners, then announce the winner on your Facebook Page.
- Promote engagement and build your following – With comment to enter contests, entrants must comment on a post on your Facebook Page to enter. This interaction boosts engagement and increases the visibility of your brand. Encourage commenters to follow or like your profile, then regularly host comment contests and see your following grow!
- Automatically remove duplicate comments and include likes as votes – ShortStack has a solution for participants that comment over and over again–automatically prevent duplicate entries. Want to include duplicates? No problem! The choice is yours. For Facebook posts, you can also choose to include comment likes as votes and increase commenters’ chances of winning with the more votes they receive.
Landing Page and Contest Emails
Send automated emails instantly when someone fills out your form, or schedule emails to send on a later date. Send them to your entire list or to certain segments.
- Engage leads using scheduled emails – Don’t let the leads you generated via your ShortStack forms go to waste. Use those email addresses you collected and send emails to promote your brand after your campaign is over. Schedule emails to declare a winner, advertise new product releases/upcoming events, distribute special deals, announce that voting has opened for a contest, circulate details for an upcoming campaign, etc.
- Connect with customers instantly – Use autoresponders to send a confirmation email automatically to everyone who enters your contest or fills out your form. Autoresponders have sky-high open rates, so use the opportunity to send a personalized message or special offer.
- Filter recipients for maximum impact – Filtering email recipients helps ensure the right people are seeing your message. Refine your list so only entrants whose entries have been approved, include an image or were received within a specific date range will receive your email.
- Streamline your email marketing process – There’s no need to integrate with a separate email marketing platform! ShortStack allows you to both collect entries and send emails all in one place.
- Set up emails in minutes with templates – Short on time? Email templates allow you to create emails in minutes. There are dozens of templates to choose from and all ShortStack email templates were built using best practices for the types of email you choose to send.
- Effortlessly engage your new subscribers – Develop a sequence of emails triggered to send automatically, a specific number of days after someone subscribes to your mailing list. These follow-up emails help you keep in touch with your customers on a regular basis, without lifting a finger.
- CAN-SPAM and GDPR Compliant – Double opt-in adds an additional confirmation step to the signup process: entrants must confirm they want to receive emails from you. Double opt-in also ensures you’re compliant with new laws, including the GDPR in the European Union. ShortStack allows you to rest easy by taking care of the CAN-SPAM act details for you. Just choose the business profile you want to apply to the email, and we’ll do the rest.
Build fun, effective and stunning interactive marketing campaigns without worrying about the tech behind them.
Disclosure: We are an affiliate of ShortStack