If you're operating within a marketing team or you're an agency doing social media work on behalf of a client, you really need a social media management tool to schedule, approve, publish, and monitor your social media profiles.
Over 85,000 professionals trust SocialPilot to manage social media, schedule social media posts, improve engagement and analyze results at a pocket-friendly cost. Features of SocialPilot include:
- Social Media Scheduling – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, VK, and Xing scheduling of posts.
- Social Media Publishing – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, VK, and Xing publishing of posts.
- Social Media Analytics – content performance, audience insights, influencer discovery, best time to post, and brandable PDF analytics reports.
- Social Media Inbox – Respond to comments, messages and posts across Facebook Pages from one place – Social Inbox. Moderate all Pages and have conversations in real-time
- Content Discovery – Get relevant and evergreen content, from across the web, delivered within your account. Schedule it on your list and let it reach to your targeted audience. Add RSS feeds to put your favorite blogs in auto-sharing mode.
- Workflows – Use workflows to collaborate with teams better. Review and approve all content before it is posted. Invite clients to connect accounts and share reports through white label emails.
- Bulk Scheduling – Want to post for more than 24 hours in advance? Bulk scheduling lets you schedule up to 500 posts for upcoming weeks or months. You can edit, delete or move posts if you change your mind.
- URL Shortening – SocialPilot automatically shortens your URL with Google URL shortner. Or you can also use Bit.ly & Sniply.
- Client Management – Manage your social media accounts along with your team. Let them complete your social media tasks. Review their posts and updates within this social media management tool before approving.
- Social Media Calendar – Social media calendar helps you to visualize your social media strategy. SocialPilot’s calendar tool comes in handy when you want to keep track of posts on various accounts.
- Native Mobile Apps – Schedule and manage content from your mobile with SocialPilot’s Android and iOS app.