A few years ago, I completed a survey online, and it actually wasn’t a chore… it was elegant and simple. I looked up the provider, and it was Typeform. Typeform came about because the founders wanted to change how people answer questions on screens by making the process more human & more engaging. And it worked.
Let’s face it… we hit a form online, and it’s typically an awful experience. Validation is often an afterthought… submissions sometimes break… form elements are challenging to read. The entire form experience is normally broken.
Typeform has truly transformed data collection online, and it continues to improve. Typeform utilizes progressive disclosure, a method where the user is only provided with the required interaction… not overwhelmed with all the elements. This strategy in user interface and user experience design is well-known and a fantastic means of creating a superior experience.
The Benefits of Typeform
- Better Engagement – Typeform’s average completion rate is 72% higher than those of ordinary forms.
- Better Brand Experience – Typeform offers full customization capabilities that allow brands to stand out. Forms can be personalized with custom backgrounds, multiple layout options, GIFs, videos, and more.
- Better Data – Unlike traditional forms, a Typeform experience presents respondents with one question at a time. This reduces cognitive load, keeps respondents focused, and reduces form fatigue.
With Typeform, you can create interactive forms, surveys, and quizzes that make the experience of collecting information a little more human. Here’s a great overview video on the importance of form design – utilizing fonts, colors, iconography, imagery, and contrast.
How Typeform Can Be Utilized For Your Brand
Data collection is critical to every sales and marketing professional to enable us to communicate effectively to their needs and to set expectations. here are six ways that companies are using Typeforms:
- Research and Discovery – create market research, customer loyalty surveys, and brand awareness questionnaires to determine what people think so you can make smarter decisions.
- Acquire and Grow – create personality quiz lead magnets, quote calculators, and slick sign-up forms. Turn interactions into leads and grow your community.
- Organize and Plan – Typeform helps you collect and organize key information for training sessions, team lunches, company retreats… or whatever event you’re organizing.
- Engage and Retain – create interactive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or automated help centers with Typeform. You can even connect it to your customer support tool.
- Train and Educate – forget boring videos with instructions that go out one ear and out the other. With Typeform, you can create engaging, interactive tests to help train employees, assess candidates, or teach customers about your products.
- Learn and Improve – use a friendly survey Typeform to collect customer satisfaction data, product feedback, and post-event surveys to help collect feedback from your prospects and customers.
Typeform Form Integrations
Typeform has an incredible list of productized integrations as well, including analytics, reporting, support, collaboration, documents, email marketing, file management, IT & engineering, lead generation, marketing automation, payment processing, productivity, research, customer experience, rewards, sales enablement, and customer relationship management integrations.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Typeform