Wrike: Deliver Marketing Campaigns With Effortless Collaboration, File Versioning, Calendars, and Resource Management
I’m not sure what we’d be able to do without a collaboration platform for our campaign planning and execution. As we work on ad campaigns, articles, infographics, emails, white papers, and even podcasts, our process moves from researchers, to writers, to designers, to editors, and our clients.
That’s too many people involved to be passing files back and forth between shared drives and email. We need workflow processes, versioning, and an organized means to record feedback and approvals for the dozens of projects that we have working on simultaneously.
Wrike is easy to launch, fully customizable, and infinitely scalable. Wrike was explicitly built for marketing campaign collaboration – operating as a central hub to manage your human resources as well as integrate with your external infrastructure.
The features include:
- Work Requests – Fully customizable request forms help you instantly create new campaigns, assign tasks to the right team member, and populate projects with critical information so your team can get to work right away.
- Workflow Automation – Are you constantly sorting requests in your inbox or chasing approvals for campaign assets? Wrike cuts out all that wasted time with intuitive automation designed to improve efficiency, eliminating repetitive tasks and boosting revenue.
- Proofing and Approvals – Make gathering feedback on documents, webpages, images, and videos simple and straightforward. Plus, you can work right from Wrike’s extension with Adobe Creative Cloud, so you never have to leave Wrike.
- Gantt Chart – Communicate campaigns, events, and timelines to cross-functional teams. Wrike’s Gantt charts are fully customizable and endlessly adjustable. Just add milestones and dependencies, draw lines between them, and drag and drop to make changes.
- Resource Management – Can you easily access the right resources to get to market on time and on budget? Wrike’s marketing resource management tools allow you to view your team’s capacity at a glance and stay on the same page so you can finish work on time.
- Marketing Calendars – Create global content production, event, and campaign calendars to keep everyone in the loop across the organization. Launch initiatives in alignment with specific campaigns and drive strategic impact in a cohesive way.
- Report and Analyze – Easily track and show a visual snapshot of your campaign or event performance with dashboards that analyze data for you. Create customizable views of the most important projects that include graphs, task statuses, and real-time updates. Monitor progress and costs so you can show your team’s impact on strategic goals.
- Task Assignments – Organize everything you need to complete your project in one spot. Break large goals into manageable pieces, attach files, and set due dates. Easily track overall progress and individual contribution.
- Communication – @mention the teammates you need to get the job done and they’ll instantly see your message in their workspace. You can also include users from outside your company.
- Email Productivity – With one click you transform an email into a task and send it back to Wrike for action.
- Newsfeed – Updates on all project activity provide instant status reports and cut meetings and email communication in half so you can focus on the important stuff.
- Team Editing – Edit, share, and collaborate on documents online and in real-time with your team.
- Access Controls – Granting the right level of access controls, creating custom user groups and selectively sharing files ensures the right people are getting the information they need to be effective.
- Custom Workflows – Streamline your process and gain visibility into the work at each stage. Create your own custom workflows with approval processes.
- Custom Fields – Add your own custom fields to any project or task and track exactly what matters to your business.
- Time Tracking – Keep track of how time is being spent by the project or by team members for accurate planning and budget management.
- Calendar Integration – Synchronize tasks and project milestones to virtually any calendar including Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and iCalendar.
- Mobile Applications – Wrike has both native Android and iOS Applications so that you can keep track and execute tasks even when you’re away from your desk.
To advance your productivity, you can even duplicate a project, copying tasks assignments, and even dates.
Wrike also offers integrations with over 400+ integrations including Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Workspace, Chrome, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft OneDrive, SAML, Salesforce, iCal, Zapier, Evernote, Wufoo, HipChat, WordPress, Slack, Zendesk, HubSpot, Quickbooks, LinkedIn, Marketo, ProofHQ, Harvest, SurveyMonkey, Okta, Bitium, and more!
Improve productivity and deliver impressive marketing results with Wrike.
Sign Up for a Free Trial on Wrike
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Wrike and we are using our affiliate links throughout this article.