We're big fans of Depositphotos, an affordable stock photo, graphic, and video solution. It's why we have them listed as a sponsor and continue to promote their service on our site and with our clients. Of course, we're also an affiliate. The team behind Depositphotos has now launched Crello, a free visual editor that's powered with millions of beautiful templates.
Reminiscent of Canva (without the need to sign-up), Crello offers over 10,500 free images, including photos, icons, patterns, vectors, frames, shapes, and illustrations. Paid features cost up to $0.99 each, and the use of images is unlimited, so a paid item remains available for use indefinitely.
Crello helps the graphically-challenged create amazing social media images, ad banners, posters, email headers, and other popular formats. Crello also includes a full-featured photo editor so you can upload and modify your own background images.
Features of Crello include:
- Easy starter kit – a collection of 6,000+ free templates, 10,000+ design elements, and over 60,000,000 stock high resolution photos.
- Output Formats – 29 formats with preset sizes, including Facebook Ads, Facebook Covers, Facebook Posts, Youtube Channel Art, Twitter Posts, Twitter Headers, Instagram Posts and Instagram Ads.
- Personal touch: an option to upload one’s own images and fonts to create unique content.
- Modifications: a set of visual effects and filters to modify the image.
- Multiple use license: purchased premium elements remain available for reuse.
Studies show that visual content performs 4.4 times better than just plain text on social media platforms, and the higher quality images have a positive impact on engagement.
Crello can be helpful to people without a graphic design background, who want to easily improve the quality of their visual content, which in turn, helps maintain an effective social media presence.