Whether you’re driving leads to your site, engaging shoppers, or providing customer support… theirs an expectation nowadays that every website have an integrated chat capability. While that sounds simple, there’s a lot of complexity with chat… from manning the chat, putting up with spam, auto-responding, routing… it can be quite a headache.
Most chat platforms are quite simple… just a relay between your support team and the visitor to your site. That leaves a huge gap and opportunity in your customers’ experience as well as your business’ ability to track and assist visitors. Freshchat is a robust, universal chat solution that offers a ton of features and integrations.
Freshchat: A Messaging Solution for Every Stage of the Customer Journey
Leverage a flexible, end-to-end, AI powered enterprise platform to unify customer experiences, enhance employee productivity and empower an ecosystem of developers and partners. Scale with the power of the Freshworks platform.
- Lead generation – engage visitors before they exit your site using bots and campaigns. Reduce bounce rates and nurture visitors with a low intent to buy.
- Customer support – support and retain customers, delivering satisfaction at scale. Trigger automated responses, capture conversations, and rate your support team’s response.
- Customer engagement – unlock growth by converting visitors into active customers. Announce personalized offers or messages based on events.
Freshchat Features Include
- Campaign Insights – Measure. Improve. Repeat. Get a view of metrics like seen, sent, and reply rate.
- Channels – In addition to your website, Freshchat is a unified platform that can integrate with your business accounts on Slack, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Line, Facebook Messenger, and Mobile Apps.
- Chatbots – Have full control over what to ask and how to ask with customized bot workflows. Allow bots to hand over the visitor to your team when visitors express negative ident that requires a human touch.
- Clearbit Integration – Replace forms with the ClearBit Integration. Personalize messages based on your visitor’s company size, industry, and activity on social profiles.
- CoBrowsing – Be on the same page as your users — Guide them remotely by accessing their screen and talking to them.
- Custom Targeting – Target visitors based on default conditions or go a step further and create your own.
- Email Notifications – Engage even after the lead drops off from your website with email notifications.
- Enterprise – enterprise-grade messaging solution to easily scale your support while still keeping customer engagement personal and effortless.
- Events Timeline – Get the full history of your visitor’s navigation on your site across months, days, and times of the day.
- Helpdesk Insights – Get all the insight you need to deliver customer satisfaction with real-time dashboard, helpdesk, and team member reporting.
- In-Messenger FAQs – Let visitors find solutions from inside the Web Messenger by using the search bar to look for FAQs. A powerful search ensures users do not have to go through scores of content to find answers.
- IntelliAssign – Route conversations based on skill levels of your team members — beginner, intermediate, or expert. Or route and assign messages to agents based on predefined rules, filters, and keywords.
- Multilingual Messenger – The right words make or break the game. Customize what your messenger says and choose from 33+ languages
- OmniChat – Make lead generation omnipresent with the chrome extension.
- Priority Inbox – Stay on top of conversations that matter the most. Filter messages based on the response time.
- Rich Media – Along with textual responses, you can incorporate videos, images, emojis, stickers, or PDFs and documents into your automated and manual responses.
- SmartPlugs – Pull data from external apps like your CRM or marketing automation tool or push data to these apps for added context on the lead. Integrations include workflow applications, CRM, sales & marketing platforms, video, telephony, E-commerce, issue tracking, marketing automation, payment systems, accounting, and billing systems.
- Trigger Options – Trigger more than once for emphasis or only once to be non-spammy. You can also choose to not trigger outside your team’s business hours and / when your team is in the middle of a conversation with the visitor.
Disclosure: We are an affiliate of Freshchat.