Facebook for Business specifies six distinct strategies to increase online sales using Facebook:
- Set up a Page – A Facebook Page gives your business an online presence and a way to engage people who like your business.
- Boost Posts to Reach More People – You can show your Page posts to more of the people who like your Page and new audiences. Boost posts for as little as $5.
- Choose Your Ad Audience – Reach audiences who should see your ads before they have to search for you. Target ads to your audience by location, age, gender, interests and more.
- Reach Customers You Know – With Custom Audiences, you can reach customers you already know in a safe, secure and privacy-safe way.
- Track Customer Actions on Your Website – Measure the effectiveness of your Facebook ads and see how many people come to your site to make purchases and more.
- Remarket to Website Visitors – When people visit your site, you can reach them again and remind them of your business with a Facebook Ad.
If you want to become a Facebook Advertising wizard, be sure to check out Facebook Blueprint, a series of 50 in-depth online courses made available to anyone with a Facebook account.
Webpage FX put together this infographic with specifications and dimensions of the different Facebook Ads, but, more importantly, it provides a thorough inventory of where the advertisements are displayed and how they’re specifically utilized.
There are ten distinct objectives for Facebook Ads: Increase clicks to the website, increase website conversions, increase page post engagement, increase page likes, increase mobile app installs, increase mobile app engagement, increase local awareness, increase event response, increase offers and increase video views.