As a marketer, a core of our efforts is attempting to attribute the sales, marketing, and advertising initiatives we’ve taken to moving our prospects along the customer journey. Prospective customers rarely follow a clean path through conversion, though, no matter how amazing the experience.
When it comes to advertising, though, acquisition costs can be quite expensive… so we do hope to constrain them so that we can observe and improve our campaign results. A landing page platform is often deployed for this. Here are five benefits:
Landing Page Benefits
- Attribution – by keeping landing pages away from other conversion paths, we can get a clear understanding of our return on advertising investment.
- Behavior – by limiting engagement with other resources, we narrow our prospects’ options and actions, ensuring they’re more likely to convert rather than browse.
- Simplicity – designing beautiful, fast, and simple landing pages increases the likelihood that a visitor will convert, regardless of the device.
- Lead Management – the ability to easily validate, store, submit, route, and respond to leads as they fill out registration forms.
- Testing – by utilizing a platform that incorporates testing methodologies, we can deploy different headlines, content, form fields, and designs that increase conversion rates statistically.
Example of a Landing Page
Notice some key characteristics of a simple landing page below – reduced navigation, strong contrasting elements, single call-to-action, heading, overview, and bullet points… all driving the user to convert:
Instapage Landing Page Platform
Here’s a video introduction and overview of the Instapage landing page platform:
Landing Page Platform Features
Instapage’s fully customizable builder enables businesses to create stunning, conversion-friendly landing pages. With contextual element editing, over 5,000 fonts, and 33 million images, the Instapage landing page builder takes the pain out of producing on-brand, conversion-friendly landing pages. Features include:
- Template Layouts Based on Industry & Use Case – 200+ fully customizable and optimized templates are designed to increase your conversions.
- Visual On-Page Collaboration – Collaborate directly with teammates and clients in real-time to streamline the design review process. Get your pages created, reviewed, published, and converted faster.
- Form Builder – Add customizable forms with multiple fields, drop-down lists, or radio buttons in just a few clicks. Collect additional information from your prospect by turning complex forms into multiple steps. Reduce friction points and get users to engage with your brand.
- Lead Management – Store, bypass, export, or route leads in Instapage or integrate them to your CRM or other integration. Receive an email and dashboard notification when you generate new leads.
- Confirmation Messages – Customize the confirmation message when visitors complete your form.
- Thank You & Confirmation Pages – Let your newest subscribers know you appreciate their interest after they have submitted their information in your opt-in form with an on-brand thank you page.
- Digital Asset Delivery – Save yourself a step by setting up an automatic digital asset delivery system. With a few clicks, you can ensure that when your lead opts-in for the offer, it’s available for immediate download.
- Instablocks – Quickly build hundreds of personalized landing pages using individual blocks that you can customize, save, and reuse. Choose from pre-designed block templates, like headers, footers, testimonials, and more, or create your custom blocks from scratch.
- Widgets – Effortlessly add layers of functionality to your landing pages with widgets.
- Mobile Blocks – Generate mobile-responsive landing pages in just one click. For further customization, you can hide page blocks for the mobile view to create a more optimal browsing experience. Increase conversions by creating the ideal mobile experience for your visitors, without using a developer.
- Global Blocks – Manage global templates effortlessly to ensure all pages are brand compliant. Build custom, on-brand Instablocks like header, footer, or product blocks to use across hundreds or thousands of pages. Then, edit a block once and have your changes reflected on every page the block appears.
- Exit Intent Popups & Lead Capture Forms – Create customizable pop-ups based on specific triggers with OptinMonster, the leading provider of exit-intent popup software, to maximize conversion rates on your landing pages.
- Custom Fonts (Google & Typekit) – Custom fonts enable you to showcase your brand’s identity. Instapage is the only platform that provides access to 5,000+ premium Webfonts nearly 100 times more font choices than every other landing page software on the market.
- Image Asset Manager – Add and edit your photos in the Instapage landing page design tool to further personalize your promotion or offer.
- True Server-side A/B Split Testing – Optimize your landing pages for conversions with A/B testing capabilities on both our standard landing pages and AMP pages. Track visitor behavior, test variations with new elements, layouts, and/or designs, and increase your conversion rates.
- AMP Landing Pages – Build mobile pages that load instantaneously, create a better browsing experience, and drive more conversions with Google AMP-powered landing pages. Instapage has the only builder that allows you to create and A/B test landing pages using the AMP framework, no developer required.
- Template Upload & Download – Quickly and easily upload templates from ThemeForest (or create your own from scratch). Download to share your landing page designs with the world.
- Overwrite Protection – Improve productivity and streamline workflow by preventing users from overwriting each other’s work.
- Versioning – Restore earlier landing page versions for peace of mind when creating, designing, or editing.
- Heatmaps – Heatmaps provide detailed insights into how your visitors interact with your landing pages. This better informs you on what page elements to A/B test.
- Conversion Analytics – Directly integrate with Google AdWords and Analytics for easier attribution and make real-time cost-per-visitor and cost-per-lead metrics visible right in the Instapage platform. Then, pass lead metadata down to your CRM or marketing automation system.
- Drop-In Pixel Tracking – Use drop-in pixel tracking to track external conversions or retarget visitors who don’t convert on your landing page.
- Page Grouping for Campaign Management – Instapage has simplified campaign management so PPC marketers can quickly build ad groups for their different ad channels, products, features, and demographics.
- Real-Time Reports – Get real-time data, over any period, across all your devices, anytime.
- Personalization – Quickly create unique 1:1 ad-to-page post-click landing page experiences with the Experience Manager for every audience. Delight your customers with personalized page experiences that will help you maximize conversions, increase digital advertising ROI, and decrease acquisition costs.
- Integrations – Easily integrate Instapage with today’s most-used third-party advertising, analytics, CRM, email marketing, and marketing automation platforms.
Agency Landing Page Platform Features Include
For Pay Per Click (PPC) and advertising agencies, Instapage is also the perfect Agency solution. Features for agencies include:
- Master Accounts – Easily manage multiple client accounts by switching between your accounts without having to log in to different accounts. View the list of accounts you have access to, switch to the account you want to work on, and view the account/owner information for the account you’re currently within a single unified interface.
- Private Workspaces for Clients – Organize team workspaces, better manage team interactions, and maintain client privacy by inviting team members to specific workspaces. You can quickly grant access to publishing domains to specific workspaces, manage custom integrations and securely publish to an external CMS via a token system.
- Team Member Permissions – Sharing your work with a team or clients no longer means passing your login information. With Instapage, you can quickly provide read-only access to the right team members or stakeholders for the right landing pages.
- Publishing to Unlimited Domains – Unlike other landing page platforms, Instapage allows you to publish pages to as many unique domains across multiple content management systems.