Imagga is an all-in-one image recognition solution for developers and businesses to incorporate image recognition into their platforms. The API offers a host of features, including:
- Categorization – Automatically categorize your image content. Powerful API for instant image classification.
- Color – Let colors bring meaning to your product’s photos. Powerful API for color extraction.
- Cropping – Automatically generate beautiful thumbnails. Powerful API for content-aware cropping.
- Custom Training – Train Imagga’s image AI to better organize your photos in your own list of categories.
- Facial Recognition – Unlock facial recognition in your applications. Powerful API for building face recognition.
- Multi-language – Currently there are 46 languages supported with Imagga’s batch, category, and tagging APIs.
- Not Safe For Work (NSFW) – Automated adult image content moderation trained on state of the art image recognition technology.
- Tagging – Automatically assign tags to your images. Powerful API for image analysis and discovery.
- Visual Search – Empower product discoverability in your application. Powerful API for building visual search capabilities.
The platform powers over 180 business’ applications across 82 countries with over 15,000 startups, developers, and students.
How Can Image Recognition Assist Businesses?
There are a ton of ways that organizations can deploy image recognition to improve internal efficiency and to improve external customer experiences. Here are a few of them:
- Easily organize your digital assets and make them searchable through automated tagging, categorization, and search. If you have dozens or hundreds of users uploading images and making your digital asset management a mess, utilizing a tool like Imagga can automate your processes and drive improved efficiency internal to your organization.
- Improve dynamic content personalization through tagging and color extraction. Imagine displaying the products that they interact with the most instead of mandating that they manually filter and select them. You could automate the prioritization and display of images to match the known personas of your visitors.
- Build an application or service that automatically provides feedback to your users based on an image they upload. That’s how Imagga powers Plantsnap, a mobile application that can identify plants, flowers, cacti, succulents, and mushrooms in seconds.
- Build an automated flagging process for NSFW images being uploaded by users into your platform. Categories include nude images, specific body parts revealed, or even undergarment detection.
- Identify components or products visually in a production or manufacturing environment. The Seoul National University engineered a FUN WITH TRASH solution that identified and rewarded students who properly disposed of the right material in the correct recycle bin.
Imagga also offers an on-premise solution if your organization requires high volumes of data, must ensure privacy, or requires access and data logging due to regulatory requirements.