As you can imagine, we get a lot of requests to publish infographics on Martech Zone. It’s why we share infographics every week. We also ignore requests when we find infographics that simply show that the company hasn’t made a great investment to build out an infographic of value. When I clicked through on this infographic from Brian Downard, Co-Founder of ELIV8 Business Strategies, I recognized them since we’ve shared other work they’ve done.
This infographic; however, is nothing short of perfection! Brian and his team published a new infographic on achieving business growth with inbound marketing that’s valuable, beautiful, and provides the fundamental statistics to back each strategy up. Brian and his team provide integrated consulting and marketing services to an impressive array of enterprise customers.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is a strategy that utilizes content to attract prospects to engage and convert with companies online. Companies utilize blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, newsletters, whitepapers, organic search, physical products, social media marketing, and paid promotions to reach a relevant target audience.
Brian put together this infographic that provides an inbound marketing checklist of 21 key strategies to deploy that will grow your business using inbound marketing strategies.
How to Accelerate Business Growth with Inbound Marketing
- Create Value with Blogging – Businesses that blog get 77% more traffic and 97% more links than those that do not.
- Use Social Media to Drive Traffic – 2.03 billion social media users give businesses an incredible new channel to drive traffic and find new customers.
- Use SEO to Get Found Online – 93% of online experiences begin with a #search engine. When you properly optimize your site and content for search engines, you’ll increase your rankings and get more traffic.
- Leverage Other People’s Audiences – Businesses see a 6-to-1 return when they can find and engage relevant audiences on other sites.
- Create Retargeting and PPC Online Ads – Retargeted visitors are 70% more likely to convert on your website.
- Direct Traffic with Calls-To-Action – 70% of businesses don’t have any notable calls-to-action on their homepage.
- Create Value with Content Offers – Premium #content generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing and costs 62% less.
- Convert Visitors with Landing Pages – 56% of all website clicks are directed to an internal page, not the home page.
- Use Opt-In Forms to Boost Conversions – Businesses with opt-in #forms can increase conversion rates by 1000% or more!
- Use Social Proof to Create Credibility – Customer #reviews can increase marketing effectiveness by 54% because 88% of people trust #reviews by other consumers as much as they trust recommendations from personal contacts.
- Use Customer Relationship Management to Track Leads – A CRM can increase revenue by 41% per sales person when used to track and nurture leads.
- Send Emails to Close More Sales – Every $1 spent on email marketing has an average return of $44.25!
- Set Up Marketing Automation – Automating the lead nurturing process generates a 10% or greater increase in revenue in just 6-9 months.
- Create Sales Focused Content – 61% of people are more likely to buy from a company that delivers #content.
- Use Analytics to Find Top Channels – +50% of businesses find it difficult to attribute marketing activity directly to revenue results.
- Have Awesome Customer Support – 65% of customers leave over a single poor customer service experience!
- Create Commentates on Social Media – 53% of people who follow brands on social media are more loyal to those brands.
- Reward Loyal Customers – It costs 5 times more to get new customers than it does to keep existing ones. Which is why it’s crucial that you reward your loyal customers to keep them coming back for more.
- Use Personalization to Drive Engagement – Businesses see an increase of 20% in sales with personalized experiences and suggestions to give customers the content and products they want.
- Use Survey & Feedback Tools – It takes 12 positive customer experiences to make up for only 1 negative experience. Collecting feedback will help eliminate the chance of a bad customer experience.
- Collect Reviews & Testimonials – Studies show that70% of consumers look at product #reviews before making a purchase. Asking customers for reviews at the right time, will create brand advocates that attracts new people.