Kameleoon is a single platform for conversion rate optimization (CRO) from A/B testing and optimization to real-time personalization using artificial intelligence. Kameleoon's machine-learning algorithms calculate the conversion probability of each visitor (identified or anonymous, customer or prospect) in real-time, predicting their purchase or engagement intention.
Kameleoon Experimentation and Personalization Platform
Kameleoon is a powerful web and full stack experimentation and personalization platform for digital product owners and marketers who want to increase conversions and drive exponential online revenue growth. With features including A/B testing, user segmentation, behavioral targeting and real-time data, Kameleoon helps businesses to increase online conversions and maximise revenue.
Forrester conducted in-depth interviews with multiple Kameleoon customers across industries including e-commerce, travel, automotive and retail about their projected results.
Kameleoon Benefits identified over a three year period include:
- Up to 15% improvement in conversion rates by optimizing the web visitor experience and personalizing interactions toward improving conversion. This represents a three-year risk-adjusted benefit of $5,056,364 in present value.
- Up to 30% increase in cross-sell transactions, with Kameleoon’s behavioral and contextual-based analysis enabling brands to increase the number of successful cross-selling campaigns. This represents a cumulative three-year risk-adjusted benefit of $577,728.
- 49% reduction in campaign setup effort. Kameleoon’s AI-powered personalization capabilities and dynamic allocation of web traffic to conversion propensity buckets significantly reduce the time needed to set up campaigns and design web experiences and interactions, while increasing marketers’ autonomy with intuitive and user-friendly interfaces. This represents a benefit of $157,898 in present value over three years.
In addition, customers identified the following unquantified benefits:
- Improved Customer Experience (CX) – By enabling the delivery of tailored content and messages, Kameleoon allows organizations to provide a relevant, personalized experience.
- Increased Employee Experience (EX) – Users feel more empowered as they can make simple changes and adjustments in matters of minutes, hence feeling more reactive and resilient — and more empowered in their work.
Delivering a tailored, individual digital experience is now central to business success – with the pandemic accelerating the need for brands to focus on experimentation and personalization. This study and Forrester’s analysis demonstrate how the power and ease of use of Kameleoon supports enterprise customers in an increasingly competitive, digital-first world, delivering fast ROI and significant long-term financial benefits.”
Jean-René Boidron, CEO, Kameleoon
Prior to using Kameleoon, client organizations either did not have any personalization capabilities at all or used A/B testing platforms that lacked predictive engines and propensity scoring. They felt they were lacking the capacity to boost conversion rates by enabling targeted web experience design.
Over 450 major companies rely on Kameleoon, making it the top SaaS platform for AI-driven personalization in Europe. These include leaders in ecommerce and retail (Lidl, Cdiscount, Papier), media (Mumsnet, L’Equipe, Axel Springer), travel (SNCF, Campanile, Accor), automotive (Toyota, Renault, Kia), financial services (Axa, AG2R, Credit Agricole) and health (Providence). Kameleoon is achieving annual three figure growth in both customers and revenues.