If you’re wondering What is Account-Based Marketing?, Doug Bewsher wrote a great article about it for Martech Zone. The strategy is paying off, in fact 92% of B2B marketers consider ABM extremely or very important to their marketing efforts Tweet This!. And 84% of B2B marketers believe ABM provides significant retention and upsell opportunities Tweet This!.
Integrate just released this fantastic infographic on ABM with those statistics on the state of adoption as well as 8 Steps to a Successful Account-Based Marketing Strategy:
- Plan and Set Account-Based Marketing Goals
- Assign and Align internal Sales and Marketing Roles
- Define your Target Accounts
- Develop Personas around each of those accounts (you can order Personas directly from our site)
- Map Your Universe of Accounts and Contacts
- Create Unforgettable, Valuable and Shareable Content
- Select the Right Engagement Tactics
- Analyze the Data That Matters
Per the infographic, companies are 67% better at closing deals when sales and marketing teams are in sync with ABM Tweet This! and companies using ABM generated 208% more revenue Tweet This! for their marketing efforts!