As advertising channels become more diverse, the ability to build, collaborate, and get banner ads approved can become a nightmare. Creative Management Platforms (CMP) provide the ability to streamline design, improve workflows, and optimize all creative to industry standards. Bannerflow’s creative management platform gives you complete control over ad production and distribution, saving you time and money.
If you work across multiple channels, in multiple markets, and with multiple formats, Bannerflow does the heavy lifting, enabling you to be at the forefront of digital advertising.
Bannerflow features include the ability for advertising teams to:
- Build your banners – Build HTML5 rich media banners for every device and platform, from mobile to rich media.
- Scale – From a single banner, produce all sizes and variations for your campaign.
- Translate – Work in the cloud with translators and let them edit banner copy directly. Forget external spreadsheets!
- Collaborate – Comment and approve in-platform to act quicker across all your production workflows. Say goodbye to chaotic email chains.
- Schedule – Plan campaigns in advance with simple drag and drop functionality.
- Publish – Save time with easy publishing to all the ad networks, big or small, in-platform.
- Analyze and optimize – Make informed decisions and optimize campaigns using features such as heatmaps and A/B testing.
This Executive Brief is based on the 2017 Frost & Sullivan report, “Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)--Global Market Analysis, Forecast to 2021” which provides an analysis of the SIEM market, examines the innovations driving that market and compares the positions of leading competitors. This abbreviated brief focuses on the SIEM requirements of mid-market organizations and an analysis of the vendors who serve this market, including in-depth coverage of AlienVault.