A year ago, LinkedIn shared their special in-house recipe. When they released Secret Sauce: How LinkedIn Uses LinkedIn for Marketing, they made public all of the tactics and tips used by the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions team when executing campaigns on their own platform.
Now, they’re bringing back the Secret Sauce and turning up the heat. Same bottle. More flavor.
The ability to tolerate high levels of spice comes with practice and repetition. Over time, your tongue becomes conditioned to handling hot foods. Suddenly, that jalapeno pepper that used to provide a good sweat no longer delivers its previous punch. At that point, you’ve got to climb the Scoville scale to get your fix.
In this same spirit, they’ve reconfigured the ingredients and formula for their Secret Sauce for an even bolder flavor. In the revamped guide, you’ll find updates that reflect all they’ve learned since releasing the original guide back in early 2017.
Among the tasty additions for this extra-hot concoction:
- Our latest A/B tests and real results using LinkedIn Sponsored Content, InMail, Dyanmic Ads, and Lead Gen Forms
- Fresh examples demonstrating the latest best practices in action
- Tactics we’ve developed to maximize recently unveiled tools like LinkedIn Matched Audiences and the LinkedIn Insight Tag
- Advanced methods for producing and showing stellar campaign ROI
The LinkedIn team is continually refining their own LinkedIn marketing approach as they gained a better understanding of what resonates with professional audiences and drives superior results. This guide is not prescriptive but rather should give you ideas of tests you can run to see what resonates with your audience.
LinkedIn Marketing Opportunities Include:
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content – Sponsored Content is a powerful way to reach and build lasting relationships with the professionals who matter to your business. Make the most of your campaigns with these tips for creating effective ads, using free tools, testing, and optimizing.
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail – Sponsored InMail drives stronger results than traditional email marketing by delivering personalized messages to active LinkedIn members in an uncluttered, professional context. Learn how to leverage the strengths of this unique ad format
- LinkedIn Dynamic Ads – Dynamic Ads use LinkedIn profile data, like job title, to personalize ads at scale so you can launch campaigns quickly.
This updated guide will equip you with all the inside tips and tricks you need to turn up the heat on your LinkedIn campaigns and scorch your marketing goals in 2018.
Download LinkedIn’s exclusive insider’s guide and discover
Download The Secret Sauce: How LinkedIn Turns Up the Heat on Their Marketing Campaigns and let’s get cooking with some of your most effective campaigns yet.