Proof displays real-time customer activity notifications on your website and let your existing customers sell for you. Users of Proof are seeing anything from a 10-15% increase in conversion rates with Proof campaigns active on their site.
Proof consistently allows our client campaigns to perform better than our competition and keeps our clients staying with us for months and months! Nexus Affects
Using Proof can both save you advertising expenses and increase your current rate on current ads. The reason is that your visitors trust you as they see other people purchasing from you as well. Aside from trust, there’s also a fear or missing out effect (FOMO). Ultimately, each of these increases your conversion rates.
Proof also allows you to test and customize your campaigns, and then measure the results on them.
Proof has the following features:
- Activity Notifications – Display recent sales and opt-ins on your pages and drive visitors to convert.
- Live Visitor Count – Show how many visitors are browsing your site – “28 people are viewing this page”
- Visitor Identification – We’ll show you detailed profiles of every visitor who enters their email.
- Customer Journeys – Watch visitors travel across your site and see which steps they take to convert.
- Custom Timing – Control when, how long and how fast notifications display on your site.
- Custom Rules – Granular control over how and when notifications display on your pages
- Language Translation – Translate your notifications into any language you want.
- Mobile Optimized – With mobile traffic approaching 70%, Proof looks amazing on mobile.
Proof integrates with Active Campaign, Acuity Scheduling, Airtable, Appointlet, Autopilot, Aweber, Big Commerce, Book Like a Boss, Braintree, Bucket.io, Calendly, Chargebee, Clickfunnels, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, Demio, Drip, EasyWebinar, Ecwid, Eventbrite, Everwebinar, GetResponse, GoToWebinar, Gravity Forms, Gumroad, HubSpot, Infusionsoft, Instapage, Intercom, Jot Form, JVZoo, Kajabi, Lead Quizzes, Leadpages, Livestorm, Magento, MailMunch, ManyChat, Marketo, Maropost, Mixpanel, MoonClerk, Ontraport, OptimizePress, OptinMonster, Paypal, Samcart, ScheduleOnce, SendOwl, Squarespace, Stripe, Sumo, Survey Gizmo, Survey Monkey, Teachable, Thinkific, ThriveCart, Typeform, Unbounce, Webflow, WebinarJam, WooCommerce, WordPress, Wufoo, YouCanBook, Zapier, and Zoho Forms.
Note: We are an affiliate of Proof
This research stems from a survey of 165 marketing, commerce and supply chain executives, and 12 deep-dive interviews with executives who reveal the ways they are rethinking their engagement strategy.