The majority of email platforms are static… once the email leaves the provider there is no way to change the content. That’s unfortunate, though, since actionable events can happen in that gap. Perhaps you’re an ecommerce company and you’re now out of stock of the sale item. Do you want folks to open and click through only to find the product isn’t available?
Perhaps you’re testing a few different calls-to-action and identify one that is leading by double-digits in click-through rates, can you update the CTA in the email yet for those who return to it or haven’t opened it yet? With Movable Ink’s platform, email becomes agile and responsive in real-time. Their Agile Email Marketing platform gives you the ability to dynamically change messages in the inbox after they’ve already been sent, maximizing relevancy, engagement, and the return on investment.
What about including social media mentions and followers in real-time within the content of the email? Movable Ink’s email marketing platform allows you to personalize and update your email content in the inbox.
Here are some key features of the Movable Ink Platform:
- Live Content – Embed live content from your website, pull RSS and API feeds into email, display video directly within the inbox, and drive device-specific actions (e.g., mobile app installs and launches).
- Context – Target email content by time, location, device and even the weather.
- Historic Data – Use patterns and trends to enhance relevancy. Decision on the fly based on demographic, past-purchase, and behavioral data. Integrate with 3rd party databases and audience measurement tools.
- Analytics – Advanced metrics with insight into read-length, opens by device, recipient locations, and more. Access real-time reporting online or via live email.
- Optimization – Conduct A/B split tests and optimize campaigns mid-send. Pick winning creative based on real-time engagement.
- Social – Embed live Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram feeds into emails. Enhance credibility and trust using personalized social graphs.