We recently shared 25 Awesome Social Media Marketing Tools from the 2013 Social Media Strategies Summit. This is not a comprehensive list, just some tools that you can use to augment your brand's content marketing strategy, including stand-out examples of five tools across five categories of content marketing:
- Curation – These tools help in the process of discovering and gathering a range of web content related to a particular topic, then displaying it in a meaningful and easily digestible format. Tools: list.ly, Storify, Curata, Magnify and Echo.
- Creation – These tools are most useful in helping you visualize digital content without outsourcing to designers. Tools: KnowledgeVision, Lingospot, Visual.ly, Prezi.
- Finding content writers – In order to create great content for your brand, you have to have someone do the work. These tools help you find writers and possibly designers to create all that great content you have in mind. Tools: Scripted, Contently, Skyword, zerys and WriterAccess.
- Content promotion and distribution – Having great content isn't enough if it's not distributed to a wide or target audience. These tools aid in making sure your content is seen and clicked. Tools: Buffer, Outbrain, Content BLVD, Gravity and OneSpot.
- Marketing analytics and tracking – Once content has been distributed across platforms, use these tools to track engagement and analyze effectiveness. Tools: Webtrends, Act-On, Marketo, Genius, Pardot.